We are seeking a Receptionist to work in our busy office. Previous experience is required. Salary dependent upon experience. This is a part-time position and we are happy to discuss working patterns with candidates.
The ideal candidate will be working in a busy office environment and will be expected to manage a multitude of tasks.
- Answering and directing telephone calls via the switchboard
- Welcoming clients to the office
- Directing messages promptly
- Diary management
- Assisting Clients with queries
- General administration tasks
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Courteous manner and an ability to be understanding to clients’ needs
- Demonstrate an ability to multitask and prioritise tasks under pressure
- Provide support as part of a team but with ability to work independently
- Competent in using Word, Excel and other Microsoft packages
How to apply:
Please apply in the first instance by email to Nicola Neilson at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV or telephone on 01325 341500 for an informal chat