We are looking for an Administrator to assist the day to day running of the office and provide assistance to fee earners across the office with administrative tasks as and when they arise.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Collect post from DX Point
- Open and sort DX and Royal Mail Post
- Track and trace any missing post
- Organise & distribute post to Fee Earners
- Receive deliveries and distribute as required
- Keep post room stocked up and tidy
- Franking of the evening Royal Mail Post
- Sorting outgoing evening DX Post and delivering to collection point
- Processing Special and Recorded Deliveries
- Meeting and greeting clients when required
- Undertaking filing and photocopying to a high standard.
- Data entry and up-keep of the in-house Case Management system, databases and normal office IT systems.
- Closing files ensuring all original documents sent back to the client
- Archiving of closed files, arranging for collection of the same and detailing on case management system
- Retrieval of archived files, detailing on case management system and delivering to requestor
- Ability to work on your own initiative within a team environment.
- A well organised approach to work.
- Ability to supervise junior administration team members.
- An ability to work with a case management system, databases and normal office IT systems.
- Good interpersonal skills.
Salary: dependent upon experience
How to apply:
Please apply in the first instance by email to Nicola Neilson at firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your CV or telephone on 01325 341500 for an informal chat