Inward investment is an area of commercial law that Latimer Hinks specialise in. We have a commercial law team of experienced legal professionals. The team possesses high levels of expertise – levels normally associated with city based law firms. This expertise is provided at very competitive rates when compared to our city rivals.
We at Latimer Hinks have successfully negotiated and completed transactions for both landowners and developers throughout the UK and are able to advise overseas investors looking to branch out locally in the Darlington and North East area, as well as nationally.
Recent transactions include:
- Farms, agricultural land and landed estates
- Quarries, mines and opencast sites
- Offices and industrial units
- Public houses, hotels and other licensed premises
- Shopping centres and retail warehouses
- Leisure park developments
- Residential property portfolios