It is essential that you plan to protect your and your family’s future.
Have you planned for the future?
- Do you have an up-to-date, relevant and valid Will?
- Do you want to minimise your tax liabilities – now and for when you die?
- Have you considered inheritance tax planning?
- What would happen if you were ill and unable to manage your own affairs?
- Do you have a Lasting Power of Attorney?
- Have you looked at the potential implications of funding long term care costs?
Potentially, all these issues affect you and your family. It is critical that you consider them sooner rather than later. Too often people defer taking action until it is too late.
Anne Elliott, Andrew Way and the rest of the Private Client team have extensive experience of all the matters you may need to consider to ensure that your affairs are in order. We can help you with all the necessary arrangements to give you and your family complete peace of mind.