Your use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- Latimer Hinks is the trading name of Latimer Hinks Solicitors Limited and which is registered in England under number OC343522. Registered office 5-8 Priestgate, Darlington, County Durham DL1 1NL, where a list of members’ names is open to inspection.
Latimer Hinks Solicitors Limited is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- the copyright and other intellectual rights in this website are the sole property of Latimer Hinks;
- you may download and temporarily store and print off one or more pages of this website for the purpose of viewing them within your organisation only. Any other downloading, storage, copying, transmission or distribution of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited;
- Latimer Hinks is an unregistered trade mark owned by Latimer Hinks. Any other trade marks, registered or otherwise, remain the property of the appropriate trade mark owner;
- Latimer Hinks has taken every care to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date. However, because of the nature of the medium and risks of interruption and disruption, to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability which may arise from your use or reliance on the information contained in this website is excluded;
- the contents of this website provide general information only and do not constitute legal advice. You should therefore take legal advice on any particular matter which concerns you;
- every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free. However, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. Latimer Hinks cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
- in addition and unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom mainland. Latimer Hinks makes no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws;
- nothing in this website shall be deemed to create a binding contract between Latimer Hinks Solicitors and any user of this website;
- these terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by English law.
If you require any further information, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org