Solicitor, Residential Property
Jane joined Latimer Hinks in 2019 having previously trained and worked in the Residential Conveyancing department for another local solicitors’ practice for 17 years. Jane qualified as a solicitor in 2004.
Areas of practice:
Specialising in residential conveyancing, Jane has a broad experience in dealing with Residential Property. Mainly dealing with sale and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties including newbuild transactions, right to buy purchases and help to buy purchases.
Jane can also assist in voluntary first registrations, assisting with Help to Buy ISA and Lifetime ISA bonus requests from the government, redemption of help to buy equity loans, re-mortgages, transfers of equity, preparation of declaration of trusts, assist with private charges and provide the required legal advice for an Equity release mortgage.
- Sale of a leasehold flat in London
- Purchase of a retirement home
- Purchase of a property in Darlington for a first-time buyer and assisted with a HTB ISA bonus drawdown
- Sale of a property with a help to buy equity loan to repay
- Provided legal advice for an equity release mortgage